Au-Thomas-Tisch
Au-Thomas-Tisch
Au-Thomas-Tisch
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au-Thomas-Tisch

Fan Club des Addicts de Tom Kaulitz

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

{Infos} Tom's Blog

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Billka
Administra-Tisch
Administra-Tisch
Billka

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 16:26

...the new Tokio Hotel keyboarder!
I’m sure you already heard that we’ve tried some new things with sound on our new album... synthesizer and such. This guy's certainly recommends himself for his skill with the keyboarding position! Well, Georg’s not that bad either with hitting the keys...;-)

Video youtube sur le blog de Tom.

This is torture!
I can totally understand these kids.....I can’t wait either when I want something really badly! My favourite kid is the one slapping himself Very Happy

http://vimeo.com/5239013

Georg?
No guys, that’s not Georg, and he probably will never be like him Wink This guy has some skills, amazing!

Video sur le blog de Tom

Please, this needs to become reality! Please, please...

Just before the opening of the auto show in Frankfurt, Germany, the first picutures of the new Lamborghini appeared. This car would totally go with batman (and me too) Wink

Spoiler:

Having fun without getting dirty!
...I’d love try this out.

-Video

Happy Birthday!

It’s not just Gustav’s birthday this week but also German VOGUE's. Just like Gustav the mag turns 30 years old ;-D and of course there needs to be a giant celebration around this event. That’s why Karl Lagerfeld took care of almost the entire content of the upcoming issue. He included pics of Claudia Schiffer, Diane Krüber and...yes, even my little borther took of his clothes for a few of the shots. Seriously, he wears a black outfit and something that’s supposed to be a hat Wink But check it out yourself...the new issue is avialable on newsstands this Thursday.
Spoiler:

God is a DJ
Here’s another feature out of my new series „You’ve got to have some balls and simply do it“ Very Happy

Tea Time

This is a pretty freaky way to prepare your tea. I’m more the Caramel Macchiato type but this sharky makes me want to brew myself a Green Sencha real soon...

Spoiler:

DONE!

The video shoot in South Africa already happend a little while ago and now we can finally have a look at the end result of the Automatic / Automatisch video. That was tons of work but we think it was totally worth it. What do you think about our new video....let me know in the comments.

Spoiler:

Here we go! HUMANOID!

Spoiler:

Clap your hands!
Aside from my laptop, a guitar and a large cup of coffee I also have another item on my desk. When Bill is not around to applaud for my brilliant ideas, I simply have to do it myself Wink

You’ve got to have some balls!
He just goes through with it from the beginning to the end....sometimes you just have to do it, no matter how stupid it is. And tada – in an instant you’ve got an audience of millions of people, same here.... :-P
Anyway, pay attention to the people in the background – they’re the real highlight of this vid!

NOKIA acoustic set...

The NOKIA acoustic set in the O2 world this past Thursday was really special to us! I didn’t think that I would be so nervous before the show....but it was wicked to perform a brand new song after such a long time. We really had tons of fun, mostly because you guys were amazing and put out so much energy. Well, and Hagen even hit the right chord every once in a while...;-) Thanks so much guys!!!!

{Infos} Tom's Blog Nokia-20event-20262-20090829070238-502_400

{Infos} Tom's Blog Nokia-20event-20312-20090829070249-179_400

{Infos} Tom's Blog Nokia-20event-2063-20090829070300-505_400

27 aout 2009

Tokio Hotel TV returns!

After a long break, Tokio Hotel TV is finally back! The new TH TV season will start next Wednesday @ 21h (MEZ / CET). Right now you can already check out the brand new trailer...
Spoiler:

25 aout 2009

EX-O-Fit for 2009

Here you go – an awesome model from Reebok...

Spoiler:

24 aout 2009

Steampunk Mac...

Mac Mini with a twist! Dave Veloz's Mac Mini Mod

Spoiler:

4 WHEEL ACTION!

We already know that Gustav is nuts sometimes. In Africa, he has once again proven this point: Going full speed on a completely damaged quad bike while it being four degrees and of course he had to hit each and every puddle. Well, at least it looked cool!

Spoiler:

Party Like Justice
Did you like the last album „Cross“ by electronic icons Gaspard Augé und Xavier de Rosnay who are part of the Parisien lable Ed Banger. If so, then you might also like these fellows. At least they remind me a lot of them. These days, record lables and acts have barely any money for music videos anymore. Back in the 90s, some lables were up for spending HALF A MILLION for a video shoot – these days we are more talking about an amount with one zero less at the end. Keeping that in mind it’s pretty impressive what people create with that kind of budget – RESPECT! Ladies and gents, check this out:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7nwz5_the-bloody-beetroots-cornelius_music

As promised...

First impressions from the AUTOMATIC video shoot in South Africa. We had so much fun!

Spoiler:

18 août 2009

Haha! I say it’s fake!
If these guys really pulled this off I will play bass on the upcoming tour and switch to Georg’s „hairstyle“. What do you think: real or fake?
Hmm, I think I should go through the pics on my digi cam soon and show you one or two from the AUTOMATIC video shoot. Very Happy

- Video

17 août 2009

Kim-Lan is back

Already liked Kim-Lan's old stuff but also her latest graffiti turned out really good. Respect!
Spoiler:
15 août 2009

The people from Anit, an agency based in Oslo, Norway seem to really be into black, white and glossy surfaces. Totally legit – when you achieve results like this, I think you can totally commit to a certain style. I think their work is amazing! Here is some eye candy...

Spoiler:

14 août 2009

Keep It Natural

{Infos} Tom's Blog Woddenipod1-20090814234104-203_150{Infos} Tom's Blog Woddenipod2-20090814234104-319_150

In case you like it as natural as possilbe (which I don’t) then you finally have a great alternative for better karma ;-)

13 août 2009

PAC-MAN

In the studio that Bill and I went to for the final vocal recordings, there was also one of these old Pac-Man gaming machines. Every time I couldn’t stand listening to all the wrong notes ;-) I left and killed time playing on it. Had I owned THESE shoes, I might have managed to get further than level 5....Dunks in the Pac-Man look!

{Infos} Tom's Blog Pacmanpic-20090813232216-361_150

12 août 2009

STEAMPUNK!

No words – simply 9:59 minutes of crazyness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5dJ1YLNC64

11 août 2009

Chevrolet is not really my thing but this model definitely is! A little while ago they introduced it at the auto show in Shanghai and it won me over right away. When looking at the thechnical side of this car it seems that it would suit people best with a strong drive to being suicidal. Definitely not recommended for beginners Wink
Spoiler:

10 août 2009

4861 Pictures, 500 Crayons and one Polaroid Camera!
Director David Wilson produced a clip for „You Came Out“ in the style of a flip-book based on 4816 pictures! I’m not really into this kind of music but the end result definitely turned out well. The idea especially for the video rocks and I really like the technique he used!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtGJ1lD23-U&feature=player_embedded

9 août 2009

AUTOMATIC - AUTOMATISCH
I have to admit that Bill and I had some different opinions about what tracks to put on the album Wink but we couldn’t have agreed more on this song! The first single of our upcoming album HUMANOID will be AUTOMATIC (title of the German version: AUTOMATISCH).

8 août 2009

Mix Stix

And here is something for Gustav. Most drummers probably started out their carrer with pots and spoons in their mother’s kitchen, driving everyone around them crazy Smile Gustav’s brithday is coming up soon and that’ll be my present for him so he can annoy us even more with his constant drumming.
Spoiler:

Fun up your home

Our friends from Microsoft are not necessarily famous for innovative and funny output. The stuff they came came up with here is pretty nice though. Not sure if Windows Vista really brings more fun to your home?! The ads certainly do.

Spoiler:

6 août 2009

Our first Bandmeeting...
Yesterday I went through my parent’s old video tapes and you won’t believe what I discovered: the tape of our first band meeting! We had so much fun and the chemistry between us was just right....;-)

5 août 2009

Are Fischerspooner....

...completely nuts? Luckily they are! I mean otherwise they wouldn’t be able to come up with this kind of video. Warren Fischer and Casey Spooner return with a – let’s say - pretty freaky video. I’m fascinated by the way they use lights, colours and shapes....and the song even features guitars (!) :bave:

http://vimeo.com/4875894

4 août 2009

Life is tough!
Can you imagine what I have to go through, when I’m trying to pass security at the airport? You’ll know in a second...

3 août 2009

Bill & die Minimoys...
Here is something new about my little brother: Just like in part one of Luc Besson’s „Arthur and the Minimoys“, Bill will also be Arthur’s voice in the second part (German version). Of course, I allowed him to take on the role, I mean the producers had originally asked me... Just kidding ;-) I think Bill is actually pretty good at it! Looking forward to Nov. 26th because that's when the movie hits the big screen in Germany....

2 août 2009

EXPO, EXPO & EXPO!

A chamber of mirrors slightly modified – at least I would call it like that if someone asked me. Unbelievable what our Portuguese friends (btw: Hi to all of them ;-)) came up with for their EXPO pavilion. It’s hard to describe in words.....check it out yourself.

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://au-thomas-tisch.forumsrpg.com
O'dreyy
Thomas-Tative
Thomas-Tative
O'dreyy

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 19:10

site de lartiste dont il fait mention:
http://www.francoise-nielly.com/index.php/francoise_nielly

Tom's blog : 24.09
WOW

Jettez un coup d'œil sur les œuvres de Francoise Nielly – C'est incroyable. Sur sa page officielle, elle montre dans une vidéo la façon dont ses tableaux évoluent .... assez impressionnant!
http://www.th-bill-kaulitz.skyrock.com
Billka
Administra-Tisch
Administra-Tisch
Billka

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 19:46

Ouais VRAIMENT <3
Emmy
Thomas-Tative
Thomas-Tative
Emmy

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 20:48

Moi son blog je le trouve nice, y'a quand même des affaires le fun à voir desfois ! xD
Billka
Administra-Tisch
Administra-Tisch
Billka

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 21:51

Je pensais que ça allait être plus sérieux, mais bon, c'est bien quand meme (:
Söw'ie
Administra-Tisch
Administra-Tisch
Söw'ie

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog EmptyVen 2 Avr - 10:44

On a besoin d'un méchant update :O

The Black Hole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk&feature=player_embedded

This morning in our make-up room ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_RRcq2oBGw&feature=player_embedded
http://xmexmyselfxusx.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

{Infos} Tom's Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Re: {Infos} Tom's Blog   {Infos} Tom's Blog Empty

{Infos} Tom's Blog